Need an Experienced Tulsa Product Liability Lawyer?
When you have been seriously injured in an accident caused by a defective product, how do you learn who is responsible and hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries? When you are unable to work or have overwhelming medical bills following a defective product accident, who can investigate your accident and recover financial compensation?
The personal injury law firm of Richardson Richardson Boudreaux, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, boasts a Tulsa product liability lawyer who has successfully obtained millions of dollars in compensation for victims. This includes individuals who have suffered injuries due to defective products and hazardous drugs.
Have you been injured by a defective product?
Contact Richardson Richardson Boudreaux at 918-492-7674.
TRUST YOUR CASE TO OUR EXPERIENCED FIRM
A key challenge in defective product cases is proving that a product was defective due to faulty or unsafe design or construction. We work with a broad range of experts to effectively gather and organize key information.
As a result, we have successfully resolved dozens of defective product cases. Our successes include an award of $10,200,000 in a matter involving a dangerous product. Our six member team of attorneys handles a broad range of defective product cases, including:
- Automotive products, including tires, airbags, and rollover-related issues
- Drugs, pharmaceuticals, and medical device injuries, including Sulzer hip and knee replacement devices
- Construction equipment and design issues
- Farm equipment
- Electrical systems
- Industrial machines, including workplace machines
- Household products, including power tools
- Glyphosate Herbicide
- Unsafe and dangerous toys
TYPES OF PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS
Product liability claims are typically separated into the following categories:
- Manufacturing defects: The simplest and most common type of defect is one that involves an issue with how a specific item is made. Manufacturing defect lawsuits allege that while a product’s design may be inherently safe, some sort of error has occurred in its production which makes it unsafe.
- Design defects: Design defect lawsuits allege that a product is inherently dangerous due to its design alone, rather than a mishap in its production. An example of this would be a car that is top-heavy, giving it a higher rollover risk.
- Warning or labeling defects: Finally, product manufacturers have a duty to provide instructions on how to use a product as well as warn consumers of any inherent risks. Manufacturers who fail to disclose certain non-obvious dangers can be held liable under a “failure to warn” lawsuit, such as failing to disclose certain side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.
PURSUE JUSTICE WITH HELP FROM OUR FIRM
Manufacturers and designers are responsible for every product they bring to the marketplace, and they are liable for injuries caused by poor design, manufacturing defects, or improper warnings. To get started on your case right now with no obligation whatsoever, contact our Tulsa Product Liability Lawyer immediately. We are available for evening and weekend appointments, and charge nothing unless we win your case.
Don’t wait to obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm online or by phone today at 918-492-7674.