Toxic Torts in Oklahoma
Tulsa Toxic Tort Attorneys – (918) 347-6456
People exposed to harmful substances and hazardous chemicals either put in place, distributed, or controlled by a negligent third party may suffer dire health consequences. Seeking fair and maximized compensation to pay for resulting medical bills and to find peace of mind after pain and suffering will require a toxic tort claim.
At Richardson Richardson Boudreaux, PLLC, our Tulsa personal injury lawyers have been fighting for the rights of the wrongfully harmed in Oklahoma since 1984, including for people who needed to file a toxic tort claim.
Some of our professional awards, recognition, and memberships include:
- A+ Rating by Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms 2017 by U.S. News
- AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
If you or a loved one have fallen ill or suffered other negative consequences related to exposure to a dangerous substance, please do not hesitate to call (918) 347-6456 and talk to someone from our law firm. We would be honored to represent you in the pursuit of justice and compensation. Best of all, we use contingency fees, meaning you pay nothing unless we secure you a recovery through a settlement or verdict.
Free consultations with our Oklahoma toxic tort attorneys are available.
Toxic torts can also be filed due to other types of hazardous exposure:
- Consumer exposure: A consumer may buy and use a dangerous product unknowingly, eventually developing an illness. For example, Monsanto RoundUp herbicide is subject to ongoing toxic tort claims after its active ingredient was determined to be a “likely carcinogen.”
- Occupational exposure: Many people are exposed to toxic chemicals and substances at work but never know it due to neglectful care and precautions taken by their employers.
- Pharmaceutical exposure: The consistent use of a pharmaceutical drug can lead to toxic exposure if it is found that the medicine can cause unexpected and dangerous side effects.
Your Legal Advocates in Trying Times
At RRB, we are renowned for our compassion as well as our legal prowess. We know that people who need to file a toxic tort are going through difficulties. By taking the time to get to know our clients and providing each claim with personalized attention, we believe we can build confidence in our clients and improve our own chances of a resounding case success in the process.
Our Tulsa toxic tort lawyers would like to hear from you. Schedule a free consultation with our firm.