Trusted Tulsa Train Accident Lawyers
Recover What You Deserve with Our Tulsa, OK Firm
Transportation industries like railroads and trucking involve round-the-clock movement of thousands of multi-ton vehicles and engines, each capable of causing catastrophic injury when handled negligently. When railroads fail in their duty to diligently protect employees, motorists and pedestrians, injured individuals have a right to hold them accountable for negligence and to pursue financial compensation.
At the Tulsa, Oklahoma, personal injury law firm of Richardson Richardson Boudreaux, we have provided aggressive, experienced and effective legal representation to thousands of injured individuals, including numerous individuals injured in railroad accidents, or in car accidents involving trains. If you’ve been hurt in a train accident, we are ready to assess the circumstances of your case and, if necessary, begin diligently pursuing the relief you deserve.
- Our attorney team includes skilled and experienced trial attorneys, and attorneys who:
- Have been voted an Oklahoma Super Lawyer
- Are included on the Who’s Who among lawyers
- Are members of the Oklahoma Lawyers Million Dollar Club
Want to learn more about why our firm is the right choice for your train accident claim? Contact us today to schedule a free initial case evaluation.
How We Handle Train Accident Claims
Train accident claims require swift and assured action by the plaintiff’s counsel to gather all of the necessary evidence needed to develop a proper suit. For our Tulsa firm, this means executing a multifaceted approach to substantiating that facts that prove wrongdoing harmed our client.
If you have been injured as a railroad engineer or conductor, as an employee in a railroad yard or at a railroad crossing, we will:
- Work with our in-house, full-time staff nurse to fully and completely investigate and document your injuries.
- Work with our in-house investigators and with accident reconstructionists to investigate your accident.
- Provide aggressive and knowledgeable advocacy in settlement negotiations, mediation and in court.
Start Building Your Case Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a train wreck, or if a loved one has suffered a tragic wrongful death in a railroad accident, contact us. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and charge nothing unless we win your case.