Tulsa Personal Injury Attorney
Although Mr. Melton is recently admitted to practice in Oklahoma, he has already successfully argued for extraordinary relief via Writ of Mandamus before an Oklahoma Supreme Court Referee and successfully defended his client’s rights in the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals. Indeed, he is willing to face whatever challenges may arise in order to ensure that he protects the rights of his clients.
Mr. Melton earned his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2014. While enrolled at the University of Tulsa, he represented the University on both the American Association of Justice Trial Skills Competition and National Appellate Health Law Moot Court Competition teams and was also admitted to the Order of Barristers for his acumen in courtroom advocacy. Mr. Melton also served as Speaker of the House of the Student Bar Association and Treasurer of the Sports & Entertainment Law Society.
Mr. Melton has experience in a wide variety of civil cases ranging from basic contract disputes to complex civil rights violations. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Melton practiced criminal and family law.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, OK, J.D., ‘14
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, B.S., ‘11
- In the Matter of the Adoption of K.L.C., a Minor Child.
- Order of Barristers
- First Place Criminal Motion Moot Court Competition
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association