At Richardson Richardson Boudreaux, PLLC, Alisa Hopkins believes that our case results and overall experience is what sets our firm apart from others in Oklahoma. As a former prosecutor, she possesses the extensive knowledge of state law to help our clients navigate the complexities of the legal system in order to obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
Alisa uses her intellect, determination, and compassion to provide experienced legal advocacy for her clients. “The most rewarding aspect of my work is helping people resolve past, long-standing disputes and finding creative solutions in seemingly impossible circumstances. I am what is referred to as a ‘lifelong learner’ in that I have and always will be in the pursuit of knowledge...Law is a highly complex and ever-evolving specialty. It is a great profession for an inquisitive mind.”
- Oklahoma State University – B.S. in Business/Marketing
- Oklahoma Christian University – MBA focusing on Healthcare Administration
- University of Tulsa College of Law – J.D.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional associations and memberships:
- Oklahoma Bar Association – Women in Law Committee Member, Awards Committee Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity – 2011-2013
- Editor of Tulsa Law Review – 2012-2013
- Board of Advocates – 2011-2013