Why Hire Us?
Our Experienced Lawyers Can Speak for You
At Richardson Richardson Boudreaux PLLC, our attorneys are dedicated to protecting our clients’ rights to compensation after they have been injured due to negligence or wrongdoing. We work with the client and witnesses to best understand what has happened and their situation.
- In addition to this, our personal injury attorneys also:
- Visit the scene to better comprehend what happened
- Speak with experts
- Read information
- Discuss the information with our law partners
This is done to develop the strongest case to present to the negligent party, insurance companies, or the court.
Contact RRB today at (918) 347-6456 to discuss your case with one of our skilled lawyers.
We Are Trial Lawyers & Warriors for Our Clients
David beat Goliath using only a sling. When we fight against large organizations determined to avoid paying you the compensation you deserve, we bring a full range of legal and strategic weapons. This includes:
- An seven-member attorney team and support staff
- A full-time nurse
- Substantial resources to hire experienced medical and expert witnesses
- A policy of preparing each case for trial, which strengthens your case for settlement and the courtroom
- Conducting mock trials and focus groups before trial in order to create persuasive arguments for a jury
Our legal strategies have resulted in thousands of successful results and millions recovered for our clients, including some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the state of Oklahoma’s history. Attorney Gary Richardson, along with Vic Feazell, are in the 1993 Guinness Book of Records for the largest amount awarded in a libel case, in addition to handling over 200 cases during his time in practice.
We truly care about our clients. Our personal injury lawyers typically spend two hours with a new client getting to know them. We believe that the better we know our clients and their stories, the more successful we will be in their cases. It is our goal to meet the needs of every client.