David Keesling Esq.
David Keesling Esq.
DAVID R. KEESLING is a Partner at Richardson Richardson Boudreaux Keesling, PLLC, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mr. Keesling is an experienced trial attorney in both federal and state courts. Mr. Keesling’s practice primarily involves trial work in the areas of commercial/business litigation (U.S. and International), employment law litigation, insurance (bad faith) litigation, contract litigation (U.S. and International), negligence/tort litigation (U.S. and International) and civil rights litigation.
Mr. Keesling’s professional career began as a commissioned officer with the United States Marine Corps wherein he reached the rank of Captain. Mr. Keesling’s law practice began in 2001 when he formed Keesling & Associates, PC in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In July of 2009, Mr. Keesling merged his practice with Richardson, Richardson, Boudreaux, PLLC and thereafter formed Richardson Richardson Boudreax Keesling, PLLC. Mr. Keesling also serves as a principal member of the firm’s Technology & Marketing Committee, Client Relations Committee and Case Management Forum.
Throughout his legal career, Mr. Keesling has tried cases on a regular basis and has obtained excellent results to include numerous 6 and 7 figure resolutions for clients both at trial and through negotiated settlements. Mr. Keesling’s representative cases have included suits filed in federal and state courts in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri and Texas as well as work for clients in Norway, France and the United Kingdom.
Mr. Keesling holds a B.S. from Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri where he majored in Political Science with a Comprehensive Certificate in Social Science and Law. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa, College of Law in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mr. Keesling is a member of the Tulsa County Bar Association, Oklahoma Bar Association, and American Bar Association. He is admitted by the Supreme Court of Oklahoma to practice in the State of Oklahoma and he is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
Actively involved in the community, Mr. Keesling serves regularly as a volunteer at his home church LifeChurch.tv in Bixby, Oklahoma. He is also a host and founding member of the “Sinner & Saints” LifeGroup. In addition, Mr. Keesling is a host/instructor for the 13 week course of Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey. He can also be heard monthly discussing various legal topics on KRMG 740 AM and 102.3 FM “Ask the Experts” with Darryl Baskin. He is also an active supporter of Undercroft Montessori School where he has also served as a volunteer and benefactor for several years. Additionally, Mr. Keesling is a 10+ year football season ticket holder at the University of Oklahoma and a Bronze Member of the OU Sooner Club.
- Bar Admissions:
- Oklahoma, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma – Juris Doctorate
- Southwest Missouri State University – Bachelor of Science
Major: Political Science
- Past Employment Positions:
- Keesling & Associates, PC, Attorney
Verdicts & Settlements
- Wrongful Death $20,000,000
- Personal Injury $22,000,000
- Medical Malpractice $10,800,000
- Medical Malpractice $10,795,000
- Medical Malpractice $2,004,000
- Medical Malpractice $1,200,000
- Medical Malpractice $2,375,000
- Medical Malpractice $2,200,000
- Pharmaceutical $32,500,000
- Products Liability $10,200,000
- Product Liability $15,000,000
- Product Liability $1,500,000
- Product Liability $1,200,000
- Libel / Slander $58,000,000
- Anti-Trust $6,700,000
- Breach of Contract $4,800,000
- Breach of Contract $3,200,000
- Breach of Contract $1,200,000
- Insurance Bad Faith $875,000
- Insurance Bad Faith $450,000
Richardson Richardson Boudreaux Keesling
7447 South Lewis Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136-6808